get along (with) = have a friendly relationship (with)
- You and Susan used to fight a lot. Do you two get along now?
- At work we all get along well.
- Debbie and her brother don't really get along.
- He doesn't get along with anybody! He's very rude!
- My father and I never really got along.
- Do you get along all right with your new boss?
- She and her husband had problems but they seem to be getting along better now.
- They have been getting along like a house on fire (=they have been getting along very well)