clutter up (with something) = fill a place with too many things
- The children have cluttered up their rooms with toys.
- Don't clutter up your office with paper.
- Why is the floor cluttered up with magazines?
- When Vicky cooks, the kitchen is cluttered up with plates and cups.
- Your boxes and suitcases are cluttering up the hall and we can't get to the door.
- My mind is cluttered up with bad memories.
- He asked for my phone number! Do you think he is going to call me?
- I asked for a rise but the boss said he will think about it.
- She asked me for help with her homework.
- He asked me for money to make a phone call.
- I went to the Town Hall to ask for information about the town.
- She asked Santa Claus for a ponny!
- He is a nice man, hard-working and considerate. You couln't have asked for a better husband!
- You 're healthy and you have a beautiful family. What more could you ask for in life?