look around = look round = look about = look at the area all around you
- What do you mean the shop is crowded? Look around you! There 's only the two of us and three other customers.
- We looked around but the sun was in our eyes and we couldn't see the car.
- We went out of the house and looked round. There were trees and flowers everywhere. It was splendid!
- I waited for her at the bus stop. I kept looking round me all the time but she never came.
- I screamed. Then I looked about and saw that everyone was staring at me.
- The headmaster came into the classroom, looked round, spotted Bill and told him to follow him to his office.