work through = deal with (a problem or strong feelings)
- He needs to work through these bad feelings he has. He should go to a psychologist or psychotherapist.
- He has to work through this aggression. It is not okay to be so aggressive.
- After losing their parents it will take these kids a lot of time to work through the grief.
- We are having problems but we are working them through.
- Work the problem through with your parents.
- Don't worry. We will work it through together.
- The child was kidnapped but fortunately found a few days later. Still, it will take her a lot of time to work through the trauma.