follow out (something) =do something according to a plan, an idea, a suggestion etc
- If you follow out my plan, everything will be fine.
- Just follow out your parents' advice. They know what is best for you.
- If you don 't follow out the doctor 's instructions, there might be serious complications.
- Follow out your dreams, young man. You only get to be young once!
- I usually follow out my feelings but this time I will trust reason. I feel he is honest but sometimes I think he is hiding something.
- Do not follow out his suggestions. He has no idea what he is talking about!
- In the army you just follow out orders. You don 't ask why.