keep out (of something) = stay away or keep somebody else away (from something)
- Keep out of my business! It has nothing to do with you.
- There was a sign that said: "Keep out! dangerous dogs!"
- Keep out of this. It 's none of your business.
- Keep out of my affairs. I 'm old enough to decide on my own.
- Keep the children out of the kitchen. I 'm trying to cook!
- Keep the cat out of the house. It shouldn 't be near the baby.
- Can you please keep your dog out of my garden? It destroys my vegetables.
- You 've been fighting again? Why can 't you keep out of trouble?