keep to (something) = follow (a rule, a schedule, a belief etc)
- Keep to the plan. Don 't change it now.
- Keep to your diet. Stop eating chocolate!
- We should keep to the schedule.Let 's not waste any more time.
- You didn' t keep to your promise. The kids are upset.
- We have signed the contract, so we have to keep to the agreement.
- Keep to the rules of the company or they might fire you.
- I try to keep to my timetable. I eat at 2, I sleep at 11.
- He keeps to his word. If he said it, he 'll do it.
- He keeps to his beliefs. It will be difficult to change his mind.