knock together = make quickly
- He came home tired and knocked together an omelette in no time.
- We knocked together some sandwiches for lunch.
- She knocked together a pizza with all the ingredients she found in the fridge.
- Tommy knocked together a little dog house for the puppy he found on the street.
- The nurse knocked together a paper boat and gave it to the little boy to play.
- He knocked together a table with pieces of wood he had.
- It would be nice to knock some bookshelves together for the children 's room.
- I could knock together a snack, if you want.