move over = change place and stand a bit further to let someone else pass or sit
- This man needs to get to hospital right away! Move over and let us pass!
- Move over, I want to sit here, right next to you.
- Everyone moved over to let the injured man pass.
- I thought there was no seat for me but then everyone moved over one seat and I could sit too.
- If you move over a bit we can all sit together.
- Move over, so that we can all sit on the bench.
- Move over! You 're taking up the whole bed!
- I shouted at the driver of the car in front of us to move over and let us pass.
- He called me up in the middle of the night to say he was sorry.
- Many people called us up to congratulate us.
- Call me up tomorrow if you have any news.
- If you 're so anxious to find out what happened, just call him up and ask!
- I 'll call you up tomorrow.
- Call up the office and say you 're sick.
- Call up the pizza restaurant and order two pizzas.