come out = stop work and go on strike
- Factory workers have come out on strike.
- They asked for a raise but received a negative answer from their employers, so they decided to come out.
- Other workers have come out too in support of the factory workers.
- Many employees came out to protest over the new law.
- Unless an agreement is reached, the union has decided to come out.
- Some people die of eating too much and others die of hunger. What is our world coming to ?
- Has our relationship come to this? We don't even trust each other?
- We have come to an agreement.
- The negotiatons have come to an end.
- At last the war came to an end.
- -I hope your conversation with Tom won't come to a fight again!
- -No, it won't come to that, I promise.
- We have come to a decision.
- I have come to the conclusion that he has been lying to me all this time.
- There is so much I wanted to do with my life. Unfortunately, all my dreams have come to nothing.