pick up = take in my hands
- You dropped a coin on the floor. Pick it up!
- The baby picks up whatever she finds on the floor.
- The baby is crying. Can you pick her up, please?
- The phone is ringing. Could you pick it up? I 'm in the bath.
- Pick your coat up off the floor.
- Pick up the ball and throw it at me.
- Pick up your magazines off the floor, please.
- He picked up a stone and threw it towards the sea.
- I can't believe my camera has come apart. It cost me a fortune!
- A brand new watch and it 's come apart. I 'm never buying this make again.
- The findings in the ancient tomb were so fragile, that they came apart when archaeologists touched them.
- It 's a very convenient table for a pic nic. The legs come apart and you can put it in the car.
- The vacuum cleaner comes apart easily and yo can clean it inside.
- When a marriage comes apart, the children shouldn't be left to feel abandoned.
- When the family comes apart, children suffer.