argue with (somebody or something) = disagree
- -He is not very helpful, is he?
- -I can 't argue with you on that! He has never wanted to help me with anything.
- -It is an expensive dress but it is of high quality.
- -You can 't argue with that price for such a good dress.
- -It wasn't such a good movie after all.
- -I couldn 't argue with you there! It was rather boring.
- -No, dad, I 'm not going to clean up now! I 'm busy!
- -Don 't argue with me! Do what I tell you!
- Don 't argue with him! He thinks he 's always right anyway!
- Never argue with stubborn people!