cut through (a place) = get in a place and not go around it (to go quicker where you want to go)
- If you cut through the park, you can get to the office quicker.
- If we cut through town, we 'll be there in 10 minutes. If we go around town, it will take half an hour.
- I cut through a path to come here.
- Don 't cut through the forest. The road in the forest is all rocks and branches.
- This path cuts through the woods.
- If we cut through Canada, we will save an hour or two.
- I cut through the parking lot to get to your house quickly.